Hola,
Down there for all of you not on my facebook are my photos, just click the link and it'll take you there. These are my photos from Dahab and on one night I was hanging out with my mates. Well these are the only two times I felt alive in the passed I don't know how many years. I'm happy there, you'll see it on my face, and if you don't, well that'd be my happy face for u to know ... heh.
Moi v Dahabia,
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16771&l=ae76c&id=574960172
Moi Und Mi Drunken Friends,
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16776&l=27d7d&id=574960172
P.S: I hope you like the new outlook, I couldn't think of anything clearer than a black and white interface! Absolute contrast should do the trick :)
Cheers!
Myxa
Down there for all of you not on my facebook are my photos, just click the link and it'll take you there. These are my photos from Dahab and on one night I was hanging out with my mates. Well these are the only two times I felt alive in the passed I don't know how many years. I'm happy there, you'll see it on my face, and if you don't, well that'd be my happy face for u to know ... heh.
Moi v Dahabia,
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16771&l=ae76c&id=574960172
Moi Und Mi Drunken Friends,
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16776&l=27d7d&id=574960172
P.S: I hope you like the new outlook, I couldn't think of anything clearer than a black and white interface! Absolute contrast should do the trick :)
Cheers!
Myxa
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home